Corrective Chiropractic Care in Feather Sound
More than Just Pain Relief
Hartley Chiropractic Center in Feather Sound, FL, is dedicated to helping you achieve your overall health and wellness goals, and freedom from pain. To help you achieve the best results quickly, we offer a very unique and different approach to chiropractic care in Feather Sound, FL. One form of treatment in the office is Corrective Chiropractic Care which consists of 3 unique areas of treatment:
1. Specific mirror image adjustments to realign the spine and to correct posture
2. In office rehabilitation to strengthen the muscles and ligaments around the spine
3. Recommendations for home care to achieve the best results possible.
Posture and Beyond
The neck, mid back and low back all have specific, essential curves that we need to function optimally. Corrective Chiropractic Care helps to restore proper alignment to your spine. We will focus on making these curves as strong and stable as possible by using Corrective Chiropractic Care.
Check out our before and after posture correction x-rays.
Care for Your Unique Condition
Spinal curves are lost from basic to serious impacts and injuries (birthing process, slips/falls, sports injuries, car accidents, etc.), and repetitive stress (such as working at a computer, the repetition of a sport, video games, and texting).
When there is physical stress on the body, you can physically feel it in the form of aches and pains. However, for some people they have a loss in function which could include poor sleep, fatigue, difficulties losing weight, asthma, and allergies.
Corrective Chiropractic Care is so unique and different that it also allows us to help patients who have not had positive results in the past with other avenues of treatment. We can also help patients who have had spinal surgery and in most cases help prevent future surgeries.
Chiropractic BioPhysics® for Effective Healing
Hartley Chiropractic Center is Certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®). CBP® allows us to find subluxations and remove them at the same time we address restrengthening your spine into its desirable position.
Care will include a variety of aspects to help you get well and maintain your health.
- Corrective chiropractic care. Get specialized care to correct and maintain your spinal curves.
- Exercises. Are recommended on a case by case basis, and are specific to what your case needs. We will instruct you on which exercises are needed to help you strengthen and correct your posture on a deep structural level.
- Home Care. At-home stretches can help you stay proactive about your health.
Contact our office today to learn more about chiropractic care that will give you long-lasting results! (727) 623-0992