$3.95 flat rate ground shipping
Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout (No code required).
ONLY valid within the continental 48 United States (online orders only and select products only)
Special Promotions & Offers for “Free Shipping”
ONLY valid within the continental 48 U.S. States (online orders only and select products only)
ONLY valid within select promotion dates and while supplies last.
30 Day 100% money back guarantee. Less Shipping & Handling fees (factored into prices that include free shipping).
For more information, Please email: email@example.com Attention: Hartley Online Store Refund.
General Terms & Transactions Disputes Between Members: If there are any issues between Members concerning advice, services received or payment due, Members must deal directly with the other Member to resolve any disputes. Publishers will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims and/or controversies that may arise for any disputes between Members.
Commercial Use Prohibition: The Site is for the use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors (other than obtaining Chiropractic or Dental services) without the express written consent of us in advance. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may only register as an Agency or advertiser and may not use the Service or the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including, but not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means, unless express written permission from us is obtained in advance.
Conduct Within Public Areas of Site: The Site may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, forums, communities or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate and interact with other Members (the “Public Areas”). You agree to use the Public Areas only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Public Area. We have no obligation to monitor the Public Areas, provided, however, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Public Areas and to remove any materials at any time, without notice, for any reason and in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to any or all of the Public Areas at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. You acknowledge that postings and other communications by Members are not controlled or endorsed by us, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by us. Statements made in postings, forums, bulletin boards and other Public Areas reflect only the views of their authors. We specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Public Areas and any actions resulting from your participation in any Public Areas. You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other Members via the Public Area or otherwise is public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of the Public Areas. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on the Public Areas may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications; therefore, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE PUBLIC AREAS. We are not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other Members via the Public Areas, or for the actions of other Members.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use the Site or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Members. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you submit, post or display on the Site. In furtherance of the foregoing, and by way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that you may not access the Site or use the Service in order to:
- (i) you are the owner or a licensee or otherwise have the right to provide such information,
- (ii) such information shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent;
- (iii) such information shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy;
- (iv) such information shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- (v) such information shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- (vi) such information shall not be obscene or contain child pornography or be harmful to minors;
- (vii) such information shall not contain any viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and
- (viii) such information shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other partners or suppliers. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity rights, and any other rights you have in any information or materials that you post on or through the Site, in any media now known or not currently known. 3rd Party Links
- (i) information, materials and content submitted, posted or transmitted by you on or through the Site, or
- (ii) your use of the Site and Service as a whole, and
You hereby release us and affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors and providers from all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- (i) any information, content, statement or materials delivered through Site but which was posted or otherwise provided by a Member or Third-party Site, or
- (ii) your use of the Site or Service.
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT OR CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND SERVICE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. • IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Hartley Chiropractic Center’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that users see or read on the Site is owned or licensed by us or the hosting company. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Members or users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Site without our or the hosting company’s prior express written permission. Furthermore, Members/users are not allowed to post or distribute any material that they do not own, or which they do not have permission to use. Violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights violations and liability, and subject Members to termination from the use of this Site or civil or criminal penalties.
Limitations on Use
- (i) submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction over them by these courts, and
- (ii) waives any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Last updated: July 2011